Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Things on your Bookshelf that Aren't Books

Top 5 Wednesday

July 8th
Things on your Bookshelf that Aren't Books
So I find doing this top 5 wednesday a little bit funny because I don't honestly have a "bookshelf" 90+% of the time, I just so happen to have one right now coincidentally but it doesn't have any books on it other than my library books because I don't own any books... Its more just a shelf then I guess? Which is what i normally don't have?


  1. Supplements, I have one shelf entirely dedicated to protein powder, multivitamins, samples, progressive vegegreens, phytoberry, protein shakers, pre workout....

     
  2. Yoga Mat, nicely rolled up and held together with an elastic
  3. My steel toed work boots on the bottom shelf
  4. My snowboard boots also on the bottom self 
  5. cat litter

No comments:

Post a Comment