Saturday, July 4, 2015

Books Read in One Day Tag

Books Read in a Single Day

I had originally titled this books read in one sitting but changed it to books I finished in one day or a single day. 
Obviously I mean each individual book for an individual day I did not read all of these on the same day. 
Often I will start a book in the morning read for about half an hour right when I wake up and then pick it up again at the end of my day just before bed and finish it. I have also read quite a few books in one sitting if it is a smaller novella.
Many of these I have finished on vacations so while driving for a road trip, waiting for a plane, or when I have had lots of extra time on a vacation and just lay about doing what I want; which is reading on the beach.

These books aren't in any order and I have included a few that I reread in one sitting (that I didn't read in one sitting or day the first time over) most of these don't have very many pages and or are junior high reads that I have picked up as an adult.
  • Savage, Richard Laymon
  • The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold
  • Living Dead Girl, Elizabeth Scott
  • Rakkety Tam, Brian Jaques
  • Twilight, Stephenie Meyer
  • A Midsummer Nights Scream, R L Stine
  • Bad Girls Don't Die, Katie Alender
  • The Summoning, Kelly Armstrong
  • The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
  • Skinny, Donna Cooner *My vacation to Vancouver Island left me with several hours of free time that I spent in the library located conveniently close to the gym (like right next door)
  • A Stolen Life, Jaycee Dugard
  • If I Stay & Where She Went *weekend marathon reading
  • The Cry of the Icemark
  • Redwall, Brian Jaques
  • The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared.
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Random Riggs *Read in the airport
  • Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras, Scott Westerfeld *Christmas Holiday in Mexico, it was just me and my dad I spent about 4+ hours a day just reading for 7 days... might have binged a little on the books 
  • The Calling, Kelley Armstrong
  • Ella Encahnted, Gail Carson Levine
  • Cinder, Marissa Meyer
  • Wither, Laura Destephano

No comments:

Post a Comment