Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Characters You Wish You Could Drown

Top 5 Wednesday 
Characters You Wish You Could Down 
June 24 2015
I am going to list and rate (out of 5 stars) my most hated characters. The Criteria is..

* Star - You where mildly irritating

** Stars - I had hot flashes of rage towards you

*** - I loathed you

**** - You RUINED this book by being in it

***** - I sincerely wish you immortality through every torture I have ever witnessed on Criminal Minds,  AND then you can drown and die


  1. Pearl, The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, Holly Black *
  2. Edmund,  The Lion The Witchand the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia), CS Lewis **
  3. Davy, The Girl Next Door, Jack Ketchum ***
  4. Medea, The Blade of Fire (The Icemark Chronicles), Stuart Hill ****
  5. Bobbie Anderson, The Tommyknockers, Stephen King *****


No comments:

Post a Comment