Monday, February 19, 2018

Book Review l Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass

Alice in Wonderland
Alice Through the Looking Glass 
Lewis Carrol

I have read this half a dozen times or more as an adult and had it read to me on at least one occasion as a child. I loved the Disney movie, I love the Tim Burton version, I have not yet seen T.B. Through the Looking Glass although I have heard its very different so I am not too worried.
I would love to read a full comic but have yet to find one.

These books are just so amazing, every time I read them I find another favourite thing. These stories are my favourite thing. I would love to get a full bind-up that includes these two stories, all the related short stories, and all related poems.

Not putting down a summary because really who doesn't know what these is about?

This is a book that I have not seen on a high school or junior high reading lists, that should have been. It is easy to read. Easy to understand, easy to write essays about. There are easy 50 topics to chose from.

I feel like people recognize it as a classic but it is so under-rated and under hyped!


No comments:

Post a Comment