Friday, June 30, 2017

Wrap Up l June

Link to the Emoji-a-Thon that went on this month!

We are halfway through the year already! How did that happen? I have done so much more reading this year than I thought I would and looking back I almost can't believe it. I started off this month will all kinds of obsession, I was dying to continue The Hatching trilogy, I wanted to get my hands on more Neil Gaiman. I just knew I wasn't going to run into a slump! 


I Read 24 Books this month

American Gods, Neil Gaiman * Audiobook

Red, Jack Ketchum *Audiobook

Skitter, Ezekiel Boone (The Hatching #2)

Pressure, Brian Keene 

Ask About Alice, Jennifer Mathieu 

Salt, Sugar, Fat, Michael Moss

Heartless, Marissa Meyer

Can I Let You Go?, Cathy Glass

Girl Alone, Cathy Glass

Game of Thones (Song of Ice and Fire #1), George RR Martin *Reread

Saving Danny, Cathy Glass

Nobody Cared, Terrie O'Brian 

Sins of the Family, Felicity Davis

Paperweight, Meg Haston

Coraline, Niel Gaiman *Audiobook

Shame, Jasvinder Sanghera

Savage, Richard Laymon

Sad Perfect, Stephanie Elliot

Daughters of Shame, Jasvinder Sanghera

Among Monsters, Jamie McGuire *Audiobook

The Hellbound Heart, Clive Barker *Audiobook

The Influence, Bentley Little *Audiobook

Sparrow Rock, Nate Kenyon

Cannibalism, Bill Shutt
Started
Clash of Kings, George RR Martin
The Umbrella Conspiracy (Resident Evil #1) SD Perry *Audiobook
Howls Moving Castle, Diana Wynne Jones *Audiobook


No comments:

Post a Comment