Saturday, March 31, 2018

March l Wrap Up

  • I Was Here, Gayle Foreman
  • My Story, Elizabeth Smart
  • Dolly, Susan Hill *audiobook
  • Frankenstien, Mary Shelley
  • Breaking Free : How I Escaped My Father Warren Jeffs, Polygamy and the FLDS Cult, Rachel Jeffs
  • Dracula, Bram Stoker
  • Jaws, Peter Benchley
  • Persuasion, Jane Austen
  • The Tribulations of August Barton, Jennifer LeBlanc 
  • Mansfield Park, Jane Austen
  • Missoula : Rape and the Justice System in a College Town, John Krakauer
  • HP Lovecraft
    • Herbert West Reanimator
    • The Rats in the Walls
    • The Lurking Fear

Started

  • My Best Friends Exorcism, Grady Hendrix
  • The Bone Labyrinth (Sigma Force #11), James Rollins 
  • Asking for It, Kate Harding
  • Rosemary's Baby, Ira Levin

No comments:

Post a Comment