Thursday, November 30, 2017

Wrap Up l November 2017

The past few months have not been good reading months for me, I have started and stopped quite a few novels that I couldn't get into. I have also been falling very far behind with the blog and keeping it updated so I apologize for that. Hoping to get back into the groove for the new year.


  1. A Game of Thrones, George RR Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) *audiobook *reread 
  2. A Clash of Kings, George RR Martin ( A Song of Ice and Fire #2) *audiobook *reread
  3. Sleeping Beauties, Stephen and Owen King
  4. Pandora (New Tales of Vampires #1) Anne Rice
  5. Vittorio (New Tales of Vampires #2) Anne Rice
  6. Interview With A Vampire, Anne Rice (Vampire Chronicles #1)
Started

  1. A Storm of Swords : Steel and Snow , George RR Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire #3) *audiobook 

No comments:

Post a Comment