Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Book Review - Cinder

The Lunar Chronicles
by Marissa Meyer

Even the cover is outstanding
Cinder
10 Stars
Easy Read
Fairy Tale/ Retelling/ YA / Post Apocalypse/

I had heard so many amazing things about this book that I almost didn't want to read it for fear that it was all hype. THANK GOD I picked up, it was phenomenal, fantastic, amazing, wonderful, everything that everyone has been gushing about and so much more. I must have been completely insane not to read it sooner. I loved the similarities and difference between this and Cinderella. It was true to the original story while still being entirely unique, which is next to impossible to do!
This being Marissa Meyer debut I haven't read anything else by her yet but I can't wait to pick up the rest of the Lunar Chronicles, I haven't fan-girl'd out about a book this way since Harry Potter!?! I never tell anyone that a book is a must read, because I hate it when people tell me that and then I don't like the book. Getting that feeling of disappointment and let down sucks. No one will dislike this book its a MUST READ.

No comments:

Post a Comment